LEDwise Lighting Pty Ltd. is an expert South African technical design and manufacturing facility of LED lighting solutions.
Our professional team comprising seven South African engineers, design and develop high-quality affordable LED lighting products. All products are assembled in our factory in Cape Town, and we distribute nationwide through our well respected and trusted distribution partners.
Since 2011 we have provided over 300,000 LED luminaires for many of South Africa’s blue chip businesses including Sasol, Woolworths, Nedbank, ABSA, Makro, Standard Bank and Pick ‘n Pay to name a few, and developed innovative solutions for hotels, shopping malls, distribution centres, boat yards, car parks, offices, freezer rooms and many more.
We provide the retail, commercial and industrial market sectors with:
• Products designed for a minimum of L70 @ 50000 hr lifetime
• Support from our highly experienced local team with over 90 year’s engineering experience
• Flexible local manufacture with 2 week’s delivery lead time
• A 5 year warranty on the LED module and luminaire for 24/7 operation
• Superior fine colour binning ensuring colour consistency across orders
• Comprehensive technical datasheets
• IES files for our full product range
• Virtual simulations using Relux
• SABS approval
• Lifecycle cost and break-even analysis
LEDwise specialise in applications where the lights will be utilised for 10 or more hours per day. We use best practice engineering in the design of our lighting products and procure the highest quality components from leading brands in the world.
Please contact us if you have any queries, we are always pleased to help and will be happy to advise you on our distributors for pricing.